Innocent lil topic

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Look back over the start of other posts and watch how an INNOCENT lil topic turns to something QUITE different not too long after ... :lol:

We have a *shopping therapy * topic turn to midget /snow white p0rn * ( Matt's fault :D ) ... :eek:
a * cant leave this forum for a second * topic turn to people dressin up as Robin Hood and/or putting battery operated devices in their holsters ......
a *i'm a free woman * topic ends up with Mark being painted red allllll over :eek: *
and a completely harmless *mugshot thread* morphs into a schoolgirl-in-pigtails fetish :eek:

You're all deprived oversexed harlots :eyebrows:

Luminosity said:
Look back over the start of other posts and watch how an INNOCENT lil topic turns to something QUITE different not too long after ... :lol:

We have a *shopping therapy * topic turn to midget /snow white p0rn * ( Matt's fault :D ) ... :eek:
a * cant leave this forum for a second * topic turn to people dressin up as Robin Hood and/or putting battery operated devices in their holsters ......
a *i'm a free woman * topic ends up with Mark being painted red allllll over :eek: *
and a completely harmless *mugshot thread* morphs into a schoolgirl-in-pigtails fetish :eek:

You're all deprived oversexed harlots :eyebrows:

why is it when i say this..i get bashed...

girls are strange
:cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
md

nukie said:
can't we just have a sincere nonsexual coversation?

not everyone here enjoys being painted red and tieing their hair in pigtails.

here here!!!

md

Luminosity said:
nukie said:
can't we just have a sincere nonsexual coversation?

not everyone here enjoys being painted red and tieing their hair in pigtails.

Exactly !!

Some of us like being covered in jello and being tied up in general...
...for example....

here we go again....

md

Lumi's Title said:
ThePhotoForum is starting to corrupt me!
Does anyone else find this amusing?

The forum is not corrupting her. She (and numerous others) are corrupting us.

I stand by that statement.

I was such an innocent man before I came to this forum. I didn't know that people like getting tied up and covered in jello.

Most importantly, I didn't really want to know that some people like getting tied up and covered in jello.

Most reactions

Back