Innocent lil topic

nukie said:
Lumi's Title said:
ThePhotoForum is starting to corrupt me!
Does anyone else find this amusing?

The forum is not corrupting her. She (and numerous others) are corrupting us.

I stand by that statement.

I was such an innocent man before I came to this forum. I didn't know that people like getting tied up and covered in jello.

Most importantly, I didn't really want to know that some people like getting tied up and covered in jello.

:badangel: Loosen up man. It's all in good fun!!! :twisted: Will someone please pass the whipped cream? :whip:

drlynn said:
Luminosity said:
You're all deprived oversexed harlots :eyebrows:

:scratch:
/wonders how it's possible to be deprived and oversexed at the same time/
:scratch:

Oversexed ( huge sex drive )
Deprived ( but aint gettin enough )

Passes goddess the whipped cream so we can have some with our APPLE PIE that she was so nice to bake for us ! :angel:

photogoddess said:
nukie said:
Lumi's Title said:

I was such an innocent man before I came to this forum. I didn't know that people like getting tied up and covered in jello.

Most importantly, I didn't really want to know that some people like getting tied up and covered in jello.

:badangel: Loosen up man. It's all in good fun!!! :twisted: Will someone please pass the whipped cream? :whip:

amen, sister. if one finds the content herein offensive or irritating, it's super easy to distance yourself from it- simply click on a link to a different part of the forum index. in the meantime, i think the majority of us understand that this is harmless fun.
lumi- don't you dare change girl. i love you just the way you are.

Osmer_Toby said:
photogoddess said:
nukie said:
Lumi's Title said:

amen, sister. if one finds the content herein offensive or irritating, it's super easy to distance yourself from it- simply click on a link to a different part of the forum index. in the meantime, i think the majority of us understand that this is harmless fun.
lumi- don't you dare change girl. i love you just the way you are.

Awwww thank ya Toby :love: MUAH !

"So...what's it like?"
"It's like...like warm apple pie..."

Goes to slice up the apple pie and finds that the sharkman has made a mess of it .... awwww MAN ! :spank: 's him.
:LOL:

"So...what's it like?"
"It's like...like warm apple pie..."

Goes to slice up the apple pie and finds that the sharkman has made a mess of it .... awwww MAN ! :spank: 's him.
:LOL:[/quote
]

bwwahahahah!!! hope it wasn't fresh out of the oven, dude. heehee. if so, sap from the aloe plant does a super good job on burns... :p

Speaking of burns (sorta), I've been dealing with a really nasty deep astroturf burn (from indoor soccer) on my elbow for about 3 weeks now. Damn thing just won't heal because I keep diving on it every few days. :? I finally coated it in that liquid band-aid stuff last night. Hopefully that'll close it up once and for all.

Shark said:
Speaking of burns (sorta), I've been dealing with a really nasty deep astroturf burn (from indoor soccer) on my elbow for about 3 weeks now. Damn thing just won't heal because I keep diving on it every few days. :? I finally coated it in that liquid band-aid stuff last night. Hopefully that'll close it up once and for all.

OUCH again :( ! Those turfs bloody HURT I know ( used to play indoor netball ). Dunno about the liquid bandaid :scratch: never heard of the stuff. Just stop kissin turf dood ;).
Ok I'ma jump off this computer and go to bed .... I have spent the last half hour tryin to get this page ( or ANY page for that matter ) to load ... it just refused POINT BLANK to load :irked: and NOW i've finally gotten it to .... i'm goin lol.
Take it easy & hasta luego guys :goodvibe:

Luminosity said:
Shark said:

OUCH again :( ! Those turfs bloody HURT I know ( used to play indoor netball ). Dunno about the liquid bandaid :scratch: never heard of the stuff. Just stop kissin turf dood ;).
Ok I'ma jump off this computer and go to bed .... I have spent the last half hour tryin to get this page ( or ANY page for that matter ) to load ... it just refused POINT BLANK to load :irked: and NOW i've finally gotten it to .... i'm goin lol.
Take it easy & hasta luego guys :goodvibe:

What's netball?

The liquid bandaid is kind of like medical superglue--it coats the wound and seals it. I managed to give myself this little beauty through underarmour and a padded keeper jersey. And now every time I dive it just opens back up again. I'll have to try and take a photo of it. hehehe

Shark said:
What's netball?

That's what I said...sounds like volleyball but what's with the turf?

I'm thinking that that liquid stuff may not be too good for your turf burn. Usually keeping it sealed up doesn't let it breath and just keeps it soft and raw.

It's been a while, but I remember using Aloe Vera to treat turf burns. I guess that doesn't help you to protect it while playing though. Maybe you should just suck it up! :blackeye: j\k....I know how much those hurt and they just don't go away.

Big Mike said:
Shark said:
What's netball?

That's what I said...sounds like volleyball but what's with the turf?

I'm thinking that that liquid stuff may not be too good for your turf burn. Usually keeping it sealed up doesn't let it breath and just keeps it soft and raw.

It's been a while, but I remember using Aloe Vera to treat turf burns. I guess that doesn't help you to protect it while playing though. Maybe you should just suck it up! :blackeye: j\k....I know how much those hurt and they just don't go away.
LOL!

yeah, I've been keeping it covered with a big bandaid and neosporin for over a week, and it just won't heal. It hurts a bit more now that I've put this liquidy stuff on, but it doesn't look near as bad. :shrug: So who knows. I may have to step out of the net for a week or so, so I don't keep diving and landing on it. It's just annoying more than anything.

(And I have been sucking it up and playing on it. :pout: :lol: )

I am personally proud of this entire thread. It proves Nukie wrong (sorry, babe).

Because this thread started out all about whipped cream and jello and disgusting innuendos (and the Queen here KNOWS innuendo, okay?) about warm apple pie. And now....it's about.....

netball...? :scratch:

Just proves TPF swings both ways, if ya know what I mean. :D

Most reactions

Back