Innocent lil topic

MDowdey said:
Luminosity said:
Look back over the start of other posts and watch how an INNOCENT lil topic turns to something QUITE different not too long after ... :lol:

We have a *shopping therapy * topic turn to midget /snow white p0rn * ( Matt's fault :D ) ... :eek:
a * cant leave this forum for a second * topic turn to people dressin up as Robin Hood and/or putting battery operated devices in their holsters ......
a *i'm a free woman * topic ends up with Mark being painted red allllll over :eek: *
and a completely harmless *mugshot thread* morphs into a schoolgirl-in-pigtails fetish :eek:

You're all deprived oversexed harlots :eyebrows:

why is it when i say this..i get bashed...

girls are strange
:cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
md

Girls are dumb. Remember? We carry germs.

photong said:
MDowdey said:
Luminosity said:
Look back over the start of other posts and watch how an INNOCENT lil topic turns to something QUITE different not too long after ... :lol:

We have a *shopping therapy * topic turn to midget /snow white p0rn * ( Matt's fault :D ) ... :eek:
a * cant leave this forum for a second * topic turn to people dressin up as Robin Hood and/or putting battery operated devices in their holsters ......
a *i'm a free woman * topic ends up with Mark being painted red allllll over :eek: *
and a completely harmless *mugshot thread* morphs into a schoolgirl-in-pigtails fetish :eek:

girls are strange
md

yeah...whats a couple of bacteria between friends?

md

MDowdey said:
photong said:
MDowdey said:
Luminosity said:

girls are strange
md

yeah...whats a couple of bacteria between friends?

md

Ew, you're grose. :eek:ldman:

Ok netball .... well mark kindly put a link up explainin what it is.... thank ya Mark btw :D
Its basically like basketball, just as fast paced etc .... only when you have the ball in your possession you are allowed one step ( you can ALSO then LIFT the other leg but not place it on the floor until you pass the ball) after catching the ball.... then you have a few seconds before you have to pass/throw the ball to another of your team members, all the while graduating the ball further down the court towards your goal semi circle ....

ahhh heres another link lol

http://www.netball.org/

She's right of course. No matter what you guys talk about it goes right to the gutter.

Tied up and jelloed. That's sick!

Tied up, yes. Covered in jello (or whipped cream), fine.

But BOTH! That's perverted!!! I'm glad I'm just a lurker and don't participate in these kinds of discussions.

Most reactions

Back