www.smootharm.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMGA5928.jpg

Shot wide using nv-gs400 photo mode.

TIA

Regards
Leigh

i think that the question is, what are you looking for. the critique forum requests that you have an exact question you're looking an answer to in this forum. general comments are better suited for other forums.

so the question stands, what are you exactly looking for input on. since you only mention a setting on the camera, he's asking if you're looking for input on that setting.

cool picture. there is a ton of saturation and some of the lines/colors look surreal.

no post processing was done on this pic?

where do u live? the scenery is exceptional

Well if we are critiqueing the photo I think its great. Other then the spot of the moon shining into the water (and thats because it doesn't look like a moon shine spot).

Leigh, once more my hint at the very strict and clear guidelines we have set up for the Photo Critique section, make sure you read them and consider posting your photos into our Galleries, they are the most frequented by our members, anyway, and you will get your opinions on your photos there. But make sure you downsize them to a maximum of 800 pixels wide, else some will have to scroll in all directions to see your photo and that diminishes the enjoyment ever so much! Thanks ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back