www.smootharm.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMGA5924.jpg

Shot in nv-gs400 12 times zoom.

TIA

Regards
Leigh

Input, about what? zoom? clarity?subject? I dont really understand what you would like an opinion on. Enlighten please.

teishu said:
hmmm.. have you blurred all round the outside in PS looks a very bold line between focused and blurred.

Yes, I blurred and burned the edge around trees.

Flash Harry said:
Input, about what? zoom? clarity?subject? I dont really understand what you would like an opinion on. Enlighten please.

What is your feeling/an opinion you get from the image?

Regards
Leigh

Leigh Wanstead said:
What is your feeling/an opinion you get from the image?

Hiya Leigh ... this is too unspecific a request on critique to warrant your photo`s stay in the Photo Critique section which has some very clear guidelines for how specific the request for critique should be. So I am going to move this over to the General Gallery, not without asking you, please, to resize your photo to a maximum of 800 pixels wide. That'll make viewing and commenting a lot easier for many of our members! Thanks in advance.

I get the feeling that your experimenting with filters in PS, in photography sublety is the order of the day anything looking overdone, is. The photograph/subject of a couple of trees on a street corner means nothing to me, its what I'd consider a snap.

Most reactions

Back