Insane roadtrip

Funky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Alrighty, well, 2 friends and i went on a road trip to mono lake california, located in the high sieras, it was fun but we thought it was going to be HOT, first night we got there it was 14 degrees and we slept in the car, we nearly froze to death haha, it was well worth it because of the pictures. heres a few, c/c is welcome. :mrgreen:

DSC00158_4_5_6_7.jpg

DSC00142_38_39_40_41.jpg

DSC00234_0_1_2_3.jpg

Beautiful country, the dusting of snow and interesting skies add nicely. The first one reminds of " There Will be Blood".

Bodie, the town this was shot is was abandoned around the time time that movie was supposed to take place, extreamly old ghost town, abandoned in the 1910's from what i understand. great place. way to cold though lol.

http://www.bodie.com/ if your car breaks down trying to get up there, no one will save you lol its that far out in the middle of no where.

anymore c/c anyone? i have to present them to the class tomorrow. anything would help =]

Love number 2, i see very few photographs with power lines in them that i actually like (or think works).. good stuff.

Most reactions

Back