Inside Activities On Rainy Days

bburton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
brucemburton.blogspot.com
Get out the lights and take pictures of pretty objects,e.g., a ceramic rose. :D

7206-CeramicRose.jpg

Oh yes, that is very pretty. That ceramic rose alone is.
But the way you put it out onto the dark green cloth and the way you set up your light (what did you set up?) helps bring out the red so well.

Yes, this is a very good sample of picture of red object. What camera did you use?

It can be more interesting in case adding dry leaves from the real one on backgeraund or somwhere near. In this case it will be possible to create some story behind image real - syntetic, death - permanent existing. E.t.c.

Try to bring some more then only image to you picture. You titeled this picture ... in Rainy Days.
May be you can some how show this rainy days on this picture?

But the red on this picture is really great. Red is the most difficult for picture taking for digital cameras.

I agree with emayd, but I love the picture as it is now too. Great job.

LaFoto said:
But the way you put it out onto the dark green cloth and the way you set up your light (what did you set up?) helps bring out the red so well.
Thanks for the kind feedabck everyone. Well, since LaFoto asked . . . a "magician" is reluctant to reveal the behind-the-scenes mechanics, especially since the apparatus is so modest (cheap!) :blushing:, but here's my dining room table "light set up:":D

7206-LightSetUp.jpg

From this simple approach, and with the usual tweaking in post processing, these results can be obtained:

Japanese Tea Pot

7206-TeaPot.jpg

Ceramic Rose Too

7206-CeramicRose2.jpg

Great shot! The lighting is great and thank you for sharing how you got that effect!

very nice! i love the color and how it stands out against the background! excellent work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back