Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_6493.JPG

^^^^^Thats the desturated version^^^^^

deadman1.JPG

^^^^Thats the original^^^^

deadman2.jpg

^^^^Guess what! This is the B&W version^^^^

Whats the first thing you do when you get to take photos inside a Cathedral?
Play dead of course :D

Shot in Raw, adjusted white balance and slight desaturation.

What do you guys think?

Also i posted a Infrared shot from outside the Cathedral here http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65146
In the critique section, as I need help with it :)

Thanks for checking it out.
Matt

What do I think? I think this photo is beautiful!!!!!!!! If this were MY photo I would frame it and be proud everytime I looked at it.

Beautiful structure! Very nice perspective.

I'm mixed on the desaturation. I'd be curious to see the whole shot b/w too compare.

You asked for it :D I edited the original post.

Now has original picture, desaturated and the B&W.

Which is the best?

For the structure itself, I prefer the b/w.
But I think you achieved your effect nicely with the slight desaturation. The person just blends in too much in the b/w version.
Good choice :)

And thanks for taking the time to post an edit!

Yeh. I liked the structure in B&W. But I'm not a big fan of selective colouring.
I think the body blends in nicely and isn't the first thing that you spot. I wanted it to blend in a little. So didn't want it to be any less saturated than I made it. :D

WOW...THAT IS GREAT SHOT..I STILL KNOW A LITLLE ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY BUT I AGREE WITH OTHERSTHE PIC WITH THE SLIGHT DESATURATION IS THE RIGHT CHOICE.

I think I prefer the semi destaturated version. On this monitor it looks a little dark at the bottom, where the body is. Pretty good show tho :)

I too like the desaturated one.
The shapes and lines are.. wow. (just scrolled up and noticed theres a dude on the floor.)
in the desaturated one you can hardly see him. but you can see him well in the b&w one

I realy like all 3 but i prefer the first, has more of a "feel" to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back