Inside your home

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
I guess we're all curious to know what people's homes look like!

Here's my living room anyway. It's really hard to take a decent photo of the inside of a room with contrasty lighting!

livingroom.jpg

livingroom2.jpg

Rob

Ok Rob, here's my house, and a view of my property from the nearby ranges. That's our little red car..squint and you can see it!! Now it has rained a fair bit I'd like to get back up there and take that shot again with a bit more green!!

house.jpg

house2.jpg

Oops, just read the title...Inside your home!! Well, this is my outside, I'll have to get some inside shots to you soon then won't I? lol

Shot from the outside....

Home.jpg

Downstairs - still being renovated...

Downstairs2.jpg

My room (where the bomb landed)

Bedroom.jpg

I'll post up the shot I took of the kitchen soon. :)

Part of our living room:
Wohnzimmerschrank.jpg

Old view of my desk (still with the old computer):
IniSchreibtisch1.jpg

By the look of things I would say they are my German-to-English(and back) and German-to-Spanish(and back)-dictionaries. I was translating a book authors website into both those languages (i.e. my mother tongue and into Spanish) at the time I took this photo (the site is originally in English).

Out front:
h031.jpg

Out back:
h022.jpg

h012.jpg

The rather messy 'family room' (and my dog):
h009.jpg

The kitchen:
h006.jpg

The living room we only use at Christmas:
h005.jpg

The "sun room":
h004.jpg

And, of course, my room :mrgreen: :
myroom.jpg

I only have one room to myself, the rest are pretty much dictated by the missus. That space is supposed to be an office but since I'm hardly in it, it tends to be a place to stash junk until I get inspired to do something else with said junk.

070328-01.jpg

070328-02.jpg

070328-03.jpg

070328-04.jpg

Scary thought is that we're expecting to move by the end of July; I'm not looking forward to going through all this stuff and tossing some out while packing up the rest!

Most reactions

Back