Inside

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
399-1868-71.jpg

This is really cool. Love the touch of blue around the exit.

Thanks. I was hoping to have burned all that off- I can see it at a different angle though.

HDR?? i cant really tell. Nice shot. The detail in the upper right is really cool.

HDR?? i cant really tell. Nice shot. The detail in the upper right is really cool.

Thank you- Yes, HDR. The range from light to dark was insane. Later I'm going to try bringing out some of the detail in the upper part of the dark spot at lower left.

This is cool. The light from the outside coming inside is what I like the most in his photo. Amazing job!

Did you not see the movie "The Cave" what were you thinking.... Cool shot.

This is cool. The light from the outside coming inside is what I like the most in his photo. Amazing job!

Thanks. I took a hit off of a cigarette and blew a litte puff of smoke up there to get the light beam to show up.

I also love the feeling of descending into the darkness. It comes out really well.

Check it out, to get in the cave, aside from getting to the remote location, I had to climb down a ladder about 10 feet, descend another 10 feet through a jumble of rocks as big as coffee tables and crawl on hands and knees through about 10 feet of total darkness. The fine, powdery, dust is about 2 inches thick, and can be a real menace. Moving slow is crucial. I spent nearly two hours in there. Thanks again.

Did you not see the movie "The Cave" what were you thinking.... Cool shot.

Thank you. Sorry, a lot of movie references just blow by me anymore. This was the fifth trip I've made to this location. Three of those (including the first), I did alone. I took my two oldest grand-daughters (12 & 16) out there a two years ago. I made them crawl in first (see above).

Most reactions

Back