Inspiration..

Little Liddell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking to improve my photography, and I'm in my summer break so I was wondering if someone could give me some ideas, or even set me some challenges as to what I can take pictures of around my boring home and garden, possibily daring to go far enough onto the streets in my area.. a small town in Suffolk, England.

I have a DSLR (Canon 450D) and a basic lens (18-55) with a new lens (55-250) arriving in the post soon!

Instead of walking around looking for a flower or bird, or whatever to photograph, make up some unique challenges for yourself.

Here are 3 to get you started.

Red, look things that are red (or any other color) and shoot them in unique ways for a whole day.

Reflections, shoot nothing but reflections, natural or staged.

Shadows, get out early and and get out before dusk and shoot shadows.

Get the idea, think a little different and give yourself daily challenges to help you see things a little more creatively.

i know suffolk is terrible.. ill get out and see what i can find... im at aldeburgh every weekend so theres a good start.. there is always the beach there too
thanks everyone

perhaps if i can find some time.. it looks like the house, garden and local area will have to suffice
my new lens has been shipped :)

Most reactions

Back