Inspirational Snow Day

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bluegrassphotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We had a big snow storm overnight last night (big for this area). I posted this to a couple of newpapers and TV stations in the local area and thought I 'd share with you guys (and maybe gets some C&C).

This probably belongs in the Photojournalism area... but what the heck. This is usually where I post.

I was driving through Bellevue, Kentucky this morning and ran into this gentleman. I pulled over and talked with him a few minutes. I told him how great it was that he didn't let the snow bother him. He says he loves the snow. I think we should all look at him for some inspiration... While everyone is complaining about having to "go out in this stuff" he's out there in the "White Death of 2009". Good for him, he's an awesome guy!

SnowDay%28NOT%29.jpg

SnowDay%28NOT%292.jpg

Nice photos. The first shot really tells the story, it shows the desolate street, with only a few cars on the road, and it shows his tracks down the sidewalk. And in my opinion it has just the right DOF, enough to show what is behind him, but also enough blur to keep the attention on him. Great!

nice photos and good story. This guy is inspirational. good stuff

Most reactions

Back