inspired by canoncan, thebeginning....

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...and anyone else that posts these type pics; thanks for the nudge. i found the guys in a pond located between the washington monument and lincoln memorial. these are my first, so lend advice if you choose. what i did realize is that i tightened the DOF way too much on the 300. i hoped to have a full view of the mother but only one feather was in focus :er: ...i'll get it eventually:

the DOF is so tight that it makes the bill look detachable...then of course i started to picture this thing without a bill :lmao: ....i need to go back to work; im loosing it :confused:

21238025-L.jpg

21238026-L.jpg

these guys seem to always have one eye on you at all times:

21238023-L.jpg

caught one offguard:

21238027-L.jpg

figured id throw this in since there was nowhere else to stick it. i liked the drop of water:

21238028-L.jpg

as always, thanks for looking

Wow, great photos. I looked at the first one for a long time but that third one is just so good.

Definitely not what we're used to seeing from you...but keep it up, theses are great.

Love the 3rd and last best in the series. Great work and fun to see you trying new things! :thumbsup:

jon, those are great... i love the second one....i really like it best...the feather sticking up has so much detail...and her eye staring at you is great... and love the third one... you gotta love geese... good good job...

Jon inspiration is a powerful tool. You have just inspired me to do better. What great shots. Man you can capture moods. The gosling ones are fantastic. Touche!

The 4th one is my favorit. I really want to reach out and hold it. So soft and cute and fuzzy... *sigh*

could you please start a thread where you post only bad pictures? because i need to know that you occasionally take some

thanks again!trust me john3, i take my share of bad shots!

Most reactions

Back