Instagram in a Nutshel

You forgot to include your lunch. ;)

Well, I must congratulate you on your OFFICIAL REACHING OF HIPSTER STATUS!!!! Ironically, of course.

Had to look that one up:

"hip·ster1
ˈhipstər/
noun
informal
  1. a person who follows the latest trends and fashions, especially those regarded as being outside the cultural mainstream.

Urban Dictionary: hipster

images.jpeg

I don't like mainstream, because it's mainstream. That's why I refer to myself as a hipster [emoji12]

I dunno. I think for "hipster" the coffee either has to be black, or have elaborate cream designs.

*cry* I thought my DF made ME a hipster. Now you're telling me I have the wrong camera?!

I wanted to be hip too...... :'-(

*cry* I thought my DF made ME a hipster. Now you're telling me I have the wrong camera?!

Nope, I got a Df also. I waited and nothing happened. It must be the Fugoo (whatever that is)

Nope, I got a Df also. I waited and nothing happened. It must be the Fugoo (whatever that is)

Nah. In Jake's case, it's the hand-made leather camera strap. You just don't find those anywhere. The Fugoo is a red herring or a placement since Jake wants them to send him more stuff. He's trying to get Apple to notice, but as far as we know, they think they have the marketing end covered just fine.

I dunno. I think for "hipster" the coffee either has to be black, or have elaborate cream designs.

I was just talking today about picking up a milk-frother so I can practice my hand at latte design... for real...

Nah. In Jake's case, it's the hand-made leather camera strap. You just don't find those anywhere. The Fugoo is a red herring or a placement since Jake wants them to send him more stuff. He's trying to get Apple to notice, but as far as we know, they think they have the marketing end covered just fine.

Red herring is borderline accurate. I was using it all morning, while drinking coffee, and on my laptop. I guess the Canon would be the red herring in that photo.

BUT, you could also call it placement, as yes, I'd like more free stuff :)

"milk-frother??"... You win :biglaugh:

If hipsters are so unique how come they all look the same?

Most reactions

Back