Instagram username.

Follow me my username is Zach_Schimke I'll follow back to everyone

Follow me @dopeography (rhyming voice)

Well, concerning some of the "hipster" related comments, I would say instagram is not for the hipsters, the hipsters are the ones NOT going to instagram because its not cool enough to join.

Any self-respecting hipster would not refer to itself as such and would NEVER tell anyone that mytubo was the real app for hipsters. Not that I would know anything about that whatsoever.

A hipster would never use an OS geared for ease of use by everyone. A hipster won't even tell you it gets off on using an OS that allows the ability to tweak it to it's hearts content or that it would rather just have a damn phone that doesn't have anything to do with an OS. They are a quiet breed that scoff at all the people flocking to the next big thing when the hipster knows the next big thing will always be right around the corner and they relish in the fact that they are the last cool people on earth. Again, not that I would know anything about that. Think I may have heard all of that in passing from a stranger down the way, who knows.

Last edited:
jowensphoto

beware, it's mostly sickeningly sweet photos of my kiddo :) I always follow back!

allison_dcp
mostly photos of my son:)

Most reactions

Back