DeadEye

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deadeyestudio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok I am not film smart! I just opened a box of Fugi FP-100 c45, errrr uhhhh tryed to anyhow.
After reading the loading instructions on the polaroid 545 film holder it looked easy enough. Well I opened the foil to find cartridge of film with a black stripp wraped around it with instructions saying to pull in firm nonstop motion, I did. Well the darn film is still in there and I feel STUPID cause I cant figure out how to get it out and load it.

Help. DeadEye

Well I thought I researched it right:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Fugi needs the 550 holder. I may have ruined the film tooo. :(

Yes, sadly you are correct: Fuji don't make sheet film for the 545 - in fact nobody does. You can use the Polaroid 550 or the Fuji PA-45 for the Fuji 4x5 pack film. The price of 550 holders rose about fourfold when Polaroid announced the end of instant 4x5 sheet film.

If only you had asked...

Good luck,
Helen

Yes, sadly you are correct: Fuji don't make sheet film for the 545 - in fact nobody does. You can use the Polaroid 550 or the Fuji PA-45 for the Fuji 4x5 pack film. The price of 550 holders rose about fourfold when Polaroid announced the end of instant 4x5 sheet film.

If only you had asked...

Good luck,
Helen

Yea ~live n learn. Ohh well. The PA 45 is about 200 bones on ebay. Anybody want the fuji pack? I pulled the strip so I must have exposed the first one so. Pm me that you use it and its yours. The 550 is insane at 10$ at shot _buy it now. Ill get a box of quick load and finish of a dark room.

Thanks All ~ Dead Eye

Yeah, Helen's spot on. I checked it out before I got a box of P/N55 Polaroid to see that it required the 545. And that Fuji can work in it, but not easily. I now some guys over at APUG that say they use Fuji and the 545. But I don't see it happening.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back