Insurance - Looking for a good company to insure my kit - advice plz :)

Paul_the_6th

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.paulwilson.me.uk
Hello and welcome to another question by me, pt6^. I recently found a flyer for camera insurance in a photography magazine I read. After looking at their prices and the cover they provide, it seemed like a good idea to get all my stuff insured as I'm starting to get out with my cam more and more.

Does anyone know of any good photography equipment insurance companies (british based) who offer quality cover at reasonable prices? I searched through the forums and found a couple of threads on contents insurance etc but I really would like to know that if my stuff gets knicked or shat on by god, I will definitely be able to get replacement/payout without a claims investigator trying every trick there is, to get out of paying me.

as always, all replies are appreciated!

Cheers PT6^

If you don't have that much, it's worth seeing whether you can get it done on your contents insurance, it probably works out less than getting specific insurance and would also cover other items.

Sorry, no advice on specific companies though, as you've gathered I don't use one!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back