Interested

noob873

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was always wondering what these lenses were since I kept seeing the ads here, and I finally checked out some of the pics you guys have up here with it. I really like the effect and Im somewhat interested.

I just want to ask if you owners think its worth it?

Sorry if this belongs somewhere else.

I was always wondering what these lenses were since I kept seeing the ads here, and I finally checked out some of the pics you guys have up here with it. I really like the effect and Im somewhat interested.

I just want to ask if you owners think its worth it?

Sorry if this belongs somewhere else.

go on their website and research.

I have the lensbaby 2....plus the telescopic lens and macro filters...

I dont think i have perfected using it yet but i love the look it gives.....its just lots of practice....but with doing digital art also even if the shot is not so sharp...I paint it!!!

For me it was worth the money a nice addition to my lenses....

Patricia..............:)

I love the lensbaby, and should actually use it more then I do. I shoot a lot of cemetery stuff, which the lensbaby is perfect for blurring out those unwanted objects. It is great for street too. I have the original, and have thought of upgrading one day. Guess it is a personal preference whether it fits your shooting habits. :)

I understand its cool to achieve certain effects in camera, but what is it that you can do with this product that you cant do (rather easily I might add) in photoshop?

So I take it this effect can be done easily in photoshop and there is no need to have one? someone set me straight lol

You know... I posted a thread last week about lensbabies and didn't get much feedback.

I was thinking the same thing "I have photoshop...why invert in the lensbaby system?" About the best answer I got was basically, it's not about the destination [end product], it's the journey [the fun you have shooting it].

I dunno. Frankly, I haven't even researched the cost. How much can you drop on these... 500 bucks, 1000?

I do think you could get a similar look in photoshop...think its a personal thing as its a lot of fun to use and you do get some really interesting shots...I would buy it again as i enjoy the challenge...

I think in England the Lensaby 2 is around the £200 mark but i think it will be less in the States....

Patricia...........:D

I just looked on ebay and they are going for $60-$150.

I think I may be adding this to my wish list. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back