Interesting news...

Everyone be nice to Alison!! I hear she gets morning sickness frequently and it might make her cranky. And cranky admins can be dangerous, I've heard.

You've been warned. :mrgreen:

psssst! Congrats to you both! :heart:

awesome news guys! you're now on your way to catching up with me!

Hobbes, forgive if we talked about this at JT but do you have any kids? Are will this your first. Also if it's a boy please don’t name him Austin :sexywink:

name him MATTHEW.

and teach him the ways according to matty d.

on second thought, you might not want to do that...

MDowdey said:
name him MATTHEW.

and teach him the ways according to matty d.

on second thought, you might not want to do that...

NO NO NO!!! if its a boy: Jon Michael :headbang: :cheers: :smileys: :wav: :band: :p :greenpbl: :greenpbl:

Thanks everyone. I can't even start to describe how happy I am right now. To answer Jeff, this is my first child and it shows. :D Ahhhh...great things.

Thanks again ya'll.

Hmmm, how many weeks do you figure you are and how many weeks ago was JT?

Congratulations, three kids is a great number (that's what I have)

:hug::

Thanks everyone :) Looks like we already have a start to the name list, but I think if it's a boy it will have to be Chase :mrgreen: Thus far all bets have been placed on a girl by family and friends (though secretly I would almost prefer another boy because I already know about them).

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/member.php?u=75
...and teach him the ways according to matty d.

MD, you aren't kidding, are you?

Tempra... ah no. Let Corry carry on about this birds and bees topic...

Alison, after two boys, a little girl can be fun. Believe me. Strange at first - you miss "something" when you change their nappies (diapers you would say, right?). But you get used to it.

And there are so many nice girl's names out! (Or don't you like "Corinna", for example ;););););) ?????? )

hobbes28 said:
No...I was just too mind blown to actually clean off my desk before I shot the picture. :mrgreen: It does look that way though.
So, if it isn't widdle what is that strange liquid on your desk? It can't be the obvious, looks like you don't have a need for that. :crazy:

Congrats. My money is on a boy. Going from my experience families seem to keep having the same type of child. I'm the only boy on my side and have four uncles, various cousins and a sister who have (thinks in head), Jesus, it must be up to twenty girls between them!!!! It could be more. We're such a close family you see and..... I haven't met most of them. The last time I did must have been 17 years ago.

Is your family prone to having boys as well, Aubrey?

Who's going to set up the betting ring?

LaFoto said:
Alison, after two boys, a little girl can be fun. Believe me. Strange at first - you miss "something" when you change their nappies (diapers you would say, right?). But you get used to it.

And there are so many nice girl's names out! (Or don't you like "Corinna", for example ;););););) ?????? )

Either gender is fine with me...but I'll admit I'm scared to have a girl after having two boys! And I love the name Corinna, it's definitely going on the list :mrgreen:

woooohooo congrats you two!!!! :) well... I think that we all should choose a name for a new TPF photog... simply because we are a part of it!!! (of a forum of course... no perverted assosciations please :p) .. TheLittlePhotoForumMember :D
maybe.. TPF junior? hmm

EDIT:
ok I missed a few posts above...
so if it's a girl... name her Alexandra :)
and if it's a boy... name him Matthew :D:D

who knows why? :D:D

Most reactions

Back