Jamiebear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought this was pretty cool if i do say so myself :D
n3ne5v.jpg

Oh come on, I need more comments :mrgreen:

Where was this taken? It reminds me of photos a friend of mine took. There's a guy somewhere in the midwest that essentially just has a bunch of really interesting and quirky sculptures laying around a field.

Anyway, very nice photo. Great subject, and the composition and everything else is very nice as well.

theres a place like that in minnesota. I believe its called the franconia sculpture park... dont think it has one of these though

Weird but good, indeed!

Really nice shot, I like it a lot. I also like how the silhouette isn't completely black and you can make out the 'things' crazy eyes and smile.

I would have a go at cloning out the flags, I think the 'thing' would be even more striking if he was the lone object in frame.

theres a place like that in minnesota. I believe its called the franconia sculpture park... dont think it has one of these though
The place I'm thinking of is in South Dakota. Probably not the same place, but still a neat concept.

Weird but good, indeed!

Really nice shot, I like it a lot. I also like how the silhouette isn't completely black and you can make out the 'things' crazy eyes and smile.

I would have a go at cloning out the flags, I think the 'thing' would be even more striking if he was the lone object in frame.
It must be just my computer but i cant see his eyes and smile...hmm...
And i wish i could do the cloning thing...i dont have that feature unfortunately. But your welsome to do it for me :)

This is a cool photo!He is running from you...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back