Interior pictures

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by QP, Sep 20, 2003.

1. QP

QP TPF Noob!

A friend of mine asked to make some pictures for an invitation. the goal was to create a picture where the atmosphere is shown. It is wakeboard-club and also restaurant.
    As i am not used to take thise kind of pictures and being more into sportsfotography i borrowed a lens from a collegue and tried it out, some advice is needed if possible. this pics are all taken with 28mm or 50 mm both 1.8f without flashlight
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Geronimo

Geronimo TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I really like the third and fourth photos. The only problem I have with the fourth one though is a reflection on the right down. It is not huge problem is something that seems to check my eye everytime I look at the photos.

/edit wrong ones

3. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    These are all very nice shots, the light is soft and creamy. The weakest image IMO is the second one, just cause there's nothing really going on, even though technically it's a good shot.

#3, 4 and 5 I like the best, simply because they speak well for the assignment at hand. Good work!!

4. QP

QP TPF Noob!

thanks for the replies guys, yes the reflection is a bit too much....but i was quit happy with the result as it is new fr me to make shoots inside

5. oriecat

oriecat work in progress

I'd like the pics of the bottles and the taps better if there were greater depth of field so they were all sharp. Other than that, pretty nice!