International Flights

great shots!! :thumbup:

Great set of shots. T think my favorite is of the GIV, such a beautiful sleak plane. I'll be spending some time in the Orlando area and hope to do some spotting!

-Brett :)

Impressive, as always. Very! Not a blur, no unsharpness, no mistakes at all. Way cool.
"Must have a good lens", was my son's comment when I just showed him these to show him also the DETAIL captured in some of these, such as (that fascinates me most!!!!) the landing gear being in the process of going in in the photo of the Cubana A320! Great work. As always. Would we expect anything less from you? ;)

No. 7 is my favorite.

If you think the VR is good just wait till you try slow shutter speed panning with Prop planes:lol:

I use the Canon 70-200mm IS + 2x converter and have sharp shots taken at 100th of a sec!!!!

lostprophet said:
No. 7 is my favorite.

If you think the VR is good just wait till you try slow shutter speed panning with Prop planes:lol:

I use the Canon 70-200mm IS + 2x converter and have sharp shots taken at 100th of a sec!!!!

Since most of what I shoot is vintage and WWII aircraft I can't wait to hit the slower shutter speeds for them.

Thanks for all the great comments.

Eric

Most reactions

Back