International Singles Day - aka vday

Chiller, I'd happily share the sunrise at the lakefront with you (and I'd not speak, promise! You would not even notice me!) --- however thanks, but no thanks to the horror movie. I am just too brightside for those.

And the husband is away on a business dinner anyway, so it is good to know Valentines Day has never counted for us!

My wife is getting an exfoliation / face claning thingy (for free) so I'll just meet her there to pick up my son and spend the afternoon with him. That should be more than good.
No celebration planned.

actually I was joking ... and yes it is on the Champs ... therefore plenty of burger wrappers floating around the Arc de Triomphe. Not saying that Paris is expensive ... but it was the first and only McD's that I've seen that honored American Express (not that I hang out in McD's ... but in Paris it is a novety.)

Gary

:raises hand timidly:

I like Valentine's Day....I don't expect flowers and candy, it's just nice to give a wink and a hug to someone you like. We're also torturing our boss saying he should have given us the day off....

Just play with it, you bunch of cynics! :mrgreen:

wrong thread, terri ;)

Just another day here, haha. Only good thing about it as a kid was all the free candy and stuff in school.

Just another day here, haha. Only good thing about it as a kid was all the free candy and stuff in school.

In Germany we never got free candy for valentines day. actually, until very recently that day was hardly known at all over here ;)

Aw, c'mon you guys. What's not to like about Vday?

I just came back from getting some goodies for the three ladies in my life- my wife of 30+ years, my daughter, and my granddaughter. :heart:

Here you go.....

Happy Valentines Day

Last edited by a moderator:
Just going to go to a play with 3 other singletons.
popcorn.gif

^^^There may be drinking and lots of funny stories involved... can ya handle that?
hosed.gif

I'm actually having a pretty good day today. :) Despite bombing my Anthro quiz (and that's after bombing my bio test yesterday....I'M SLIPPING THIS WEEK!!!!!!!)

So....who cares if it's Valentine's Day and I'm single...I can still enjoy it, dammit!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back