International Singles Day - aka vday

^^^There may be drinking and lots of funny stories involved... can ya handle that?
hosed.gif

sounds like it's all sex in the city round your place :mrgreen:

^^^ Heehee, I expected you to razz me more over my drinking. Or lack of.

And if it's all sex and the city around my place, I wanna know where is Mr. Big.

Alex, today is not Singles Day, that's November 11th (look), today is SAD-day (NY Times wrote a little story about it). :mrgreen:

I don't mind Valentine's, as long as nobody makes me go out and buy chocolate and stuff. My wife likes getting gifts, no matter what day it is.:er:

pascal

This is what it is all about. The international symbol for marriage. :lmao::lmao:

ATT5087554.jpg

[JR];1134661 said:
I guess it's not so bad when you have somebody to spend the day with. Today, it sucks. :thumbdown:

Look at all the money your gonna save. :D

[JR];1134684 said:
Haha. It's not about the money man, who says I have to buy something expensive? It's just the spending it alone part that's *sigh*
Wait till you get to the ring part . :lmao::lmao::lmao: Meh. Being alone would not bug me.
But I also figure it is only one day. Ya gotta love people every day , not just one. If I had somebody to buy chocolates or whatever other "things" I would like to buy, I dont have to wait for Valentines day.
Halloween is a great day to buy roses....the black ones. :lmao:

Wait till you get to the ring part . :lmao::lmao::lmao: Meh. Being alone would not bug me.
But I also figure it is only one day. Ya gotta love people every day , not just one. If I had somebody to buy chocolates or whatever other "things" I would like to buy, I dont have to wait for Valentines day.
Halloween is a great day to buy roses....the black ones. :lmao:
Ya know, I couldn't agree more. Either way, I get to see my special someone tomorrow, I wrote a lil poem and bought some ferrero rochers :D

Edit: Eh, the ring part... I've got plenty of years to go before I get to that. Hehe.

Yes. This one is for 'singles'. Those with sweeties have their own thread to post what (if anything) they're gonna do today.

could everyone in a happy relationship please leave the thread? You are spoiling our sorrow! :p

Most reactions

Back