International Singles Day - aka vday

Yes. This one is for 'singles'. Those with sweeties have their own thread to post what (if anything) they're gonna do today.
Guess there is a lot of droll over there eh?:drool::drool: Wait till they get the bill for the divorce:lmao::lmao:

Guess there is a lot of droll over there eh?:drool::drool: Wait till they get the bill for the divorce:lmao::lmao:

Yes, in the end it is us who will be laughing!! :mrgreen:

Yes, in the end it is us who will be laughing!! :mrgreen:
Everything is all lovey dovey now. Wait till tomorra. It will be back to normal, and nobody will be talking to each other :lmao::lmao:

All of you lonely people need something to pick you up.

Why don't you guys take a ride on the Love Boat.... :hugs:

Last edited by a moderator:
kiss2.gif

Chiller, you are cruel.....to us that are married. We will not admit!:lmao:
Do you still have your visa:D Funny thing...my stepdaughter is getting married this year. She got this and posted it on the fridge of her apartment she shares with her future husband. Poor guy does not know what he is getting into. :lmao:

[JR];1134895 said:
That's the point... I'm single and out of a relationship. Doesn't mean I can't try to win a special someone's heart now does it? :confused:

Of course you are free to do so :)

But can't that wait a day or two? :p

Good luck anyway!

Glad to see many fellow anti-valentine's supporters. Saw the best sign for a cell phone driving home that day too:
"Need to break up?
_ Text
_ Email
_ Talk"

Isn't there McD in Paris? Never really payed attention while in Paris, but I thought they are everywhere.

They are hideously all over France too, even in Monte Carlo.... which sadly I know 'cos the friend I travelled with would only eat in McDonalds. Seriously, who goes to France and won't eat the food? :crazy:

Glad to see many fellow anti-valentine's supporters. Saw the best sign for a cell phone driving home that day too:
"Need to break up?
_ Text
_ Email
_ Talk"

They are hideously all over France too, even in Monte Carlo.... which sadly I know 'cos the friend I travelled with would only eat in McDonalds. Seriously, who goes to France and won't eat the food? :crazy:

When I lived in Paris I found McD's to the cheapest meal in town ... (probably for a reason...)

G

Most reactions

New Topics

Back