Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yup that's today.

I find it funny that decades ago the women of Ontario Canada fought for the right to go topless much as many women are today.

Do you now what the difference is now compared to when before the Ontario topless law was enacted? Nothing!

WTF!?!
Women get on with hanging out those fun bags. You fought for it!
Every guy I know would be running around with his Johnson freely on display if we had won the "FREE WILLY" campaign.

Just though it was weird that so many are fighting for a right that they to could have and never exercise if they lived here.

Simply because many women would not be comfortable being topless in public does not mean that no woman ought to enjoy the same options as men whilst swimming or sunbathing or trying to impress potential mates. Last I knew everyone was prohibited from exposing genitalia, men and women alike.

The same is not true of our chest.

Yup that's today.

I find it funny that decades ago the women of Ontario Canada fought for the right to go topless much as many women are today.

Do you now what the difference is now compared to when before the Ontario topless law was enacted? Nothing!

WTF!?!
Women get on with hanging out those fun bags. You fought for it!
Every guy I know would be running around with his Johnson freely on display if we had won the "FREE WILLY" campaign.

Just though it was weird that so many are fighting for a right that they to could have and never exercise if they lived here.

would they?
just because they wanted the same rights as men have doesn't mean they have to exercise it.
maybe its enough just to be on an equal playing field.
i have the right to carry a gun, but I dont always carry it when i leave the house...but its nice to know i could if i wanted to.

I'm not saying they HAVE to use it and I agree that they should be on equal footing to men.

I guess I'm alone thinking its funny when nearly 0% of a group participates in something that they fight so much for.

IDK. I lived in Chico, CA where men and women alike may be topless I've seen many topless women, both in a casual context (swimming/sunbathing) as well as women showing off their breasts for the admiration from men. Activities that men do all the time without question.

I personally like fun bags.............

Fun-Bags.jpg

Granted it's not as good as a nice chardonnay, but not bad on a warm summer Saturday afternoon.

I'm not saying they HAVE to use it and I agree that they should be on equal footing to men.

I guess I'm alone thinking its funny when nearly 0% of a group participates in something that they fight so much for.

Just because you personally didn't see a topless woman doesn't mean that there were no topless women.

I wonder if it's also funny that some women don't always exercise their right to vote even though it took a very long, very hard fight to gain that right.

Perhaps not referring to breasts as 'fun bags' would help.

Apparently the levity blatant objectification of women as playthings didn't occur to me while typing.

FIFY.

Wow.

I'm sorry that a little bit of fun has rained on your parade. You have the right to be offended at whatever you want. I have no control of that. As you have no control over what may amuse me.

Lets just agree that we're not going to see eye to eye on this one.

Zombie, a quick google search shows that you have the date wrong, go topless day is today not yesterday. See GoTopless
So there you go.

We should not forget the accessories.
1686775.main_image.jpg

That way Gary can take his preferred flavor and The Cook can have hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back