Interview with a Kid: Mentos

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes Gentlemen, what we have been waiting for is finally here, and in true Mentos fashion, this Interview does NOT disapoint.

I must say that this is probably (chooses his words carefully) the cutest accents I have heard yet, and even thought the files are large, it is defenetly worth it. So, without further adue, I bring to you Mentos!

me%20020b_male.jpg

First of all, let us go with the traditional name question? Why are you called Mentos?

Okay, now moving on to more important issues, how did you find tpf? and what made you stay here?

Your photography has a greatly unique style? explain to us more about your style and what mood you try to convey?

http://www.mentos.lnet.szn.pl/1.mp3

Mentos, ive noticed your title is, "The freshmaker"...where did you get that title from?

Now, I know this questiona is always asked, but what is your favorite camera? and what would be your dream camera?

If you could meet up with 3 users on the forum, and take photos with them, who would it be?

Any quotes or messages youd like to say to the forum, to get everyone inspired?

http://www.mentos.lnet.szn.pl/2.mp3

On Behalf of the photo forum, I thank Mentos for this treat, and im sure a lot of the guys will too :D

*downloading as we speak. Ooooo....

Edit: OMG. What an accent.

*Duckie heads off for a cold shower.

(Great to kinda meet you mate. LOL. I really like the interview series Arty. It kinda brings people to "life" if you know what I mean.)

2Stupid2Duck said:
Edit: OMG. What an accent.

*Duckie heads off for a cold shower.

(Great to kinda meet you mate. LOL. I really like the interview series Arty. It kinda brings people to "life" if you know what I mean.)

I know the feeling Duckie ;) I was lucky enough to hear that great accent first here at tpf.

As for the series, there is an extra special one that will have broken even the limits of these interviews...so watch this space!

mentos, your accent is the hottest thing ive ever heard in my entire life.

i want to marry you.

md

MDowdey said:
i want to marry you.
md

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:lovey::lovey::lovey::lovey::lovey::lovey::lovey::lovey::lovey::lovey::lovey:
:hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug:::hug::
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
:goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe::goodvibe:

:::faints:::

good work arty, now i have something to think about all day while its raining outside.

nice interview little bro.

md

What a lovely interview, Mentos!
It was such fun listening to it - any yes, we must start planning on this European Meeting at last!

And this interview has even lead to an internet proposal.
WOW!
When have I ever come across something like that before in my life?!?!?! Never...!

LaFoto said:
And this interview has even lead to an internet proposal.

When have I ever come across something like that before in my life?!?!?! Never...!

We will invite you to our wedding, will we Matt ?? :D

everyone is invited!!!!

its going to be a HUGE wedding...

now where can we find a good wedding photographer? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :camera: :camera:

I have my volume ALL THE WAY UP and I can just BARELY hear it...not enough to even be able to understand the words. :(

It's really quiet on mine too. Use headphones it helps. Plus then it sounds like she's talking inside your head!!

Great interview! That is sooo not what I thought your accent would sound like.

Great interview, Mentos! :thumbup: I didn't have any problem with hearing, you sounded lovely. :)

It's fun getting to hear everyone's voices, it's almost like chatting on the phone.

Nice job, Arty!

Most reactions

Back