Interview With a Mod: meet Corry!

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone who has been on The Photo Forum for any length of time will no doubt recognize core_17, our youngest Moderator. We thought it would be fun to catch up with her and get her to tell us a little about herself - and to make sure no one leaves the interview without knowing how to spell her name correctly! :mrgreen:

Without further delay.....

meet Corry!

What a fantastic interview! Thank you for sharing so much, Corry (or Corri, Corrie, Cory) :lmao:!

whoa :) great interview! the best part is 3rd question where Terri asks about favourite subjects to photograph and there's a photo of Sky :):D

btw... why do you call your meetup in DC "1st international meetup"?? the first international meetup was in London, I suppose... or even earlier!! :)

Unimaxium said:
Ooh look! There's a pic of me :eyebrows:

Thanks for mentioning me Corry :D

Of course there is a pic of you! :p That's my favorite portrait I've taken. :) And you DESERVE the mention.

Thanks for the comments everyone! :)

"I love travelling! I want to go to here, and here, and here...etc. Did I mention that I love travelling? Travelling! Travelling! Travelling!"

clarinetJWD said:
"I love travelling! I want to go to here, and here, and here...etc. Did I mention that I love travelling? Travelling! Travelling! Travelling!"

Shut up. You're supporting my habit. You're my enabler.

Hey Corry, this is a nice interview!
Very good answers here!
And wonderful photos to accompany it!
Be glad you did not have to outline your favourite dinner...!!!

great interview...

I have a lot of respect for you and your chosen career, that takes a special kind of person... :thumbup:

thanks for all that you do around here!

That was a fantastic interview! :D
good to know ya corry :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back