Into the fire

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tls-photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It has been a really long time since I have posted here, I have been busy trying to keep my life together. Finally I decided to just let the chips fall where they may and have some fun.

Here is a shot of a few new recruits chipping their teeth on a car fire drill.

Very nice image, excellent exposure.

Rmac,

Love how the rookies have old steel tanks, while the officer has a nice lightweight composite bottle.

Wow, Tyson! Your fire action shots have VASTLY improved from when you showed us your last ones on here (which was ages ago, you really hid in a hole all the while!).

Wow, Tyson! Your fire action shots have VASTLY improved from when you showed us your last ones on here (which was ages ago, you really hid in a hole all the while!).

Thank you, I have been doing Friday night football for the news paper and doing some weddings and stuff. I have given most of it up though. No one wants to pay and it seems it cost me money to help someone else. I have done a lot of work for people that can't afford a pro. Out of like 10 jobs, one paid for my gas to show up, one.

Out of like 10 jobs, one paid for my gas to show up, one.

Oh-oh.
Well, what else is new?
I am there, doing that, whenever I take photos on commission... :er:

But I can tell that you have vastly improved!!
That is quite something, isn't it?

Oh-oh.
Well, what else is new?
I am there, doing that, whenever I take photos on commission... :er:

But I can tell that you have vastly improved!!
That is quite something, isn't it?

Thank you, I have been trying to learn as much as I can. I really enjoy shooting. That's what lead to all my nonpaying jobs. I just got laid off from work so I have been doing shift work at the fire house, doesn't pay much but better than nothing. I have also been teaching my brother how to use his Nikon D40. He bought a $700 lens for it and couldn't get it to work right.

Check out my Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparkstyson/

Most reactions

New Topics

Back