into the sunset

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
took the children to the park this evening. after a bit of frisbee and ball we played with the bubble machine. as i dipped into the last of the solution, we all decided to let the last ones float away without popping.

26996245-L.jpg

I like it. Neat shot. However I think it would have been better without the bubbles. It's good with it but I think if you were to show someone, they would need the explanation or they would think your lens was dirty.

But as always, I really like your work once again.

THE ALIENS ARE COMING!!!!!! :shock: ARRRGGHHH!

That is a really cute picture. The silhouette is just posed perfectly.

Very nice shot Jon.... love the silhouette and the sky.. i agree about the bubbles with eric..
anyhow a good shot :D

ooohh ohh it is beautiful!! I like that there are the bubbles! They add alot to the poicture! neat colours and lovely silhouette of the kid.

ok, as always, i gotta be different...i love the bubbles...it makes the shot...without it, it would be a silhouette of a boy against a sunset..cool shot alone, but just killer with the bubbles..and i would have known what it was without the story, but with the story, its just cool as heck.....but the sky is awesome looking....absolutely brilliant shot...i would so love to have taken this one....i would have made up a shirt that said, "ask me about the killer shot i took...."... ok, just kidding, but its the most interesting shot i have seen in a few days...but thats just me...out there, looking in...

Very cool shot. Love the bubbles. I think this pic works with or without the bubbles. Nice work on this one.!!

I think without the story the bubbles wouldn't look right. I'd be wondering why they were there. But because you've told it they work really well.
Either way, it's beautifully composed.

Very well done again my friend. Has a strong mood to it as well as a great sky, good choice on the crop too. Out standing.

Most reactions

Back