TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
b_171506.jpg

b_173205.jpg

b_170523.jpg

b_170913.jpg

I definitely love #4...I feel like there isn't something for me to focus on in the rest of the images. I do like the light on the path captured in #1, but I am distracted by the light on some of the closer trees.

Nothing stands out in any of the pics except for the boat in the middle of the 4th picture. Definitely want to apply the rule of thirds for a shot like this and make sure nothing is in the foreground that is in the way (i.e. branches). Don't mean to be harsh, but the pics are pretty boring.

Nothing stands out in any of the pics except for the boat in the middle of the 4th picture. Definitely want to apply the rule of thirds for a shot like this and make sure nothing is in the foreground that is in the way (i.e. branches). Don't mean to be harsh, but the pics are pretty boring.

Yeah I know they are but I was proud enough to post them it was my first time outside of my house with my new camera...
Thanks for the tips though I have another shot of the boat but it's color where I used the rule of thirds it's much better compostition wise I agree.
I feel overwhelmed with everyones fantastic shots on here that's for sure!

I don't think these are boring but then again I am pretty amateur. Overall, the photos bring on a mood of emptiness, fleeting time, etc.

Very Walden Pond.

Yeah I know they are but I was proud enough to post them it was my first time outside of my house with my new camera...
Thanks for the tips though I have another shot of the boat but it's color where I used the rule of thirds it's much better compostition wise I agree.
I feel overwhelmed with everyones fantastic shots on here that's for sure!

You should always be proud of your work no matter what other people think. Just keep posting and you will learn more and more from people's comments and criticism. You should post the color shot in this thread. I feel the same way when I look at all the great photos posted here.

Thankyou all for the comments...

I don't think these are boring but then again I am pretty amateur. Overall, the photos bring on a mood of emptiness, fleeting time, etc.

Very Walden Pond.

Sordid someone else said something similar about some other unrelated pictures I took...

You should always be proud of your work no matter what other people think. Just keep posting and you will learn more and more from people's comments and criticism. You should post the color shot in this thread. I feel the same way when I look at all the great photos posted here.

Here is the color one soul.glo & thankyou I saw one of your pictures you took while I was on here yesterday it was fantastic it was of a Lily I think.
The color is not really right on this one I tried to fix it but I only just started working with PP so I didnt' post it but the compostition I think is better.
173409.jpg

I like this one more because my eyes are drawn to the boat. The branches in the foreground are still a bit distracting, but I'm sure that was hard to avoid. It was a lily, and thank you.

I would have to say I too like 4 the best. In fact, I like that so much that if it was at a photography sale, I would more than likely purchase it off you. I absolutely love the composition of the photo.

Most reactions

Back