Intro to your Dominant ABC's ***Noxire - W/b assignment

Noxire

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A little late on this assignment, but I've had a rough week at school so I'll hope I'm excused :)

Auto w/b
4410275279_4c80628647.jpg

Custom w/b

4411043312_5e40d37707_b.jpg

Well differences is obvious, its like night and day :p
Usually I'd fix w/b in raw, using aprox 10 min, I get the same result... But I'll start using custom w/b from now on since it takes 15 sec calibrating w/ a white-card.

15 sec over 10 min, easy choice :)

Usually I'd fix w/b in raw, using aprox 10 min, I get the same result... But I'll start using custom w/b from now on since it takes 15 sec calibrating w/ a white-card.

15 sec over 10 min, easy choice :)

It takes you ten minutes to adjust WB in PP? what program are you using?

p!nK

I was wondering about the 10 minutes too. The difference is huge. Proper white balance can help you make better exposure decisions too, when reviewing the images on the LCD.

I was wondering about the 10 minutes too. The difference is huge. Proper white balance can help you make better exposure decisions too, when reviewing the images on the LCD.

was the assignment to do something obviously wrong... then fix it with common knowledge? I always preset my W/B in camera, mainly due to the fact that I do not shoot RAW 100% of the time.

p!nK

was the assignment to do something obviously wrong... then fix it with common knowledge? I always preset my W/B in camera, mainly due to the fact that I do not shoot RAW 100% of the time.

p!nK

The assignment was to basically learn how to adjust custom white balance...

We had to take a picture on auto wb, then use a "white" something to set the custom wb...

How do you think you did?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back