Introducing Abilora

abilora

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello together,

As first please excuse my english.

While I was studying in the UK, a friend and I we had an idea. Since 2015 we`ve spend a lot of our free time to develop and program a new social community where people can provides or search talents. Since May 2017 abilora is now online. The project we had started it`s completely free of charge. The costs are payed by us and we haven`t publicity on our page.

Our inspiration it`s to build something great and to give something back. I hope you can enjoy and use our simple community for your ads. Only with you abilora can grow.

For further questions I`am here

regards from Switzerland
Max

You probably need to check with the ownership of a forum to see if there's any interest in advertising on your site. I'm not sure if you can directly solicit ads on the forum or if you need to look into becoming a sponsor.

Welcome. But, yes there is rules for advertising on here.

Welcome. But, yes there is rules for advertising on here.
I read it as abilora is available for our ads: " I hope you can enjoy and use our simple community for your ads." I took a quick look - it appears they help link up folks wanting work done with those that do the work; art, electronics, other subjects - along the lines of Angie's List..

Hello

Please excuse my advertise (not really). Abilora it`s maybe more than advertise because we don`t sell nothing. It`s more a social media community for all user who would ad some ads. Abilora it`s fully free of charge.

If you have question, I`m glad to help you.

max

Most reactions

New Topics

Back