Introducing my Grandaughter

heip

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I haven't been around on the forum much lately but couldn't resist dropping in to show off my first Grandchild. She's almost three months old. Taken at a patio door with a reflector to camera right.

ourbaby.jpg

Great pic, but better yet great PP! Backdrops might be a thing of the past.

Awww...she's a very pretty baby:) Love her gorgeous eyes and hair!
I'm really liking the tone and the pp as well. I think I really like the fading out thing in the top half of the picture but not as much where it meets her shirt. It's a minor thing for me though. Nice job!

What a sweet baby! Nice job. Cangratulations. :)

Not only is this image beautiful and the eyes stunning and sharp, but you've amazed me with the pp. WOW, the processing is just out of this world great!

Congrats on the new granddaughter! Great to see you posting again. :)

NJ

What a gorgeous baby! And a perfect shot!

Thanks everyone, your comments are very much appreciated.

Not only is this image beautiful and the eyes stunning and sharp, but you've amazed me with the pp. WOW, the processing is just out of this world great!

Congrats on the new granddaughter! Great to see you posting again. :)

NJ

It's all about the eyes NJ. Thanks pal!!

Great pic, but better yet great PP! Backdrops might be a thing of the past.

There is a backdrop. My wife and daughter in law are holding up a banket to block the kitchen stove. LOL

Awww...she's a very pretty baby:) Love her gorgeous eyes and hair!
I'm really liking the tone and the pp as well. I think I really like the fading out thing in the top half of the picture but not as much where it meets her shirt. It's a minor thing for me though. Nice job!

I agree. It may be a bothersome in a print if enlarged. I will edit that portion. Thanks.

Most reactions

Back