invest in grapefruit

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
according to an article in the washington post; as a result from a recent study, if a woman is scented with the fragrance of grapefruit, men will perceive her as being 6+ years younger. call your broker!

terri said:
Can't we just get you guys drunk instead? :mrgreen:

grapefruit costs less at the moment :wink: just go to the store, come home and take a long grapefruit bath :mrgreen:

JonMikal said:
grapefruit costs less at the moment :wink: just go to the store, come home and take a long grapefruit bath :mrgreen:
Well, of course I meant you were buying. That's definitely cheaper. :cheers:

I heard that study the other day. I drink grapefruit juice most days, does that count?

ferny said:
But with grapefruit you won't end up with something going limp and later pissing the bed.
Exactly what are you telling us here, Ferny? :mrgreen:

Nothing. But I did almost **** myself yesterday. Good job I've got cat like reflexes. :shock: Had a kebab the night before. First time I've had salad with it and eaten it, so I'll blame that and not the suspect meat content. See, that's why I don't like vegetables, they're bad for you I tells yer!

The warmed up left over meat was nice the next day. I don't learn my lessons well....

Lettuce contains a natural diuretic.

As for me I have already cornered the grapefruit market. I have filled a swimming pool with them and I am charging ladies big bucks to strip off and roll around in there.

And I'm making even bigger bucks from the webcams I've installed...

AlisonPower said:
I heard that study the other day. I drink grapefruit juice most days, does that count?

lol, mabye after you drink it..breath on him..see what that does...

Hertz van Rental said:
Lettuce contains a natural diuretic.

As for me I have already cornered the grapefruit market. I have filled a swimming pool with them and I am charging ladies big bucks to strip off and roll around in there.

And I'm making even bigger bucks from the webcams I've installed...

Oh, so that was YOU'RE webcam I saw the other day... I mean... Shame on you, Hertz! Think of the children!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

here is another fruit based piece of info...

I heared on the radio that when men shop, they choose melons which reflect the size of their partners breasts!

...i wonder how that works for gay men? :scratch: maybe its a different section of the fruit and veg stall

JohnMF said:
here is another fruit based piece of info...

I heared on the radio that when men shop, they choose melons which reflect the size of their partners breasts!

...i wonder how that works for gay men? :scratch: maybe its a different section of the fruit and veg stall
Plums, probably.
If they buy grapes I then it's a lot of b*llocks :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back