TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4186620142_42f6a522fb_b.jpg

C&C always adored

not a bump since im already up top but i just changed some setting so i can watch my threads.

but like i said, C&C appreciated.

I saw this earlier, but unfortunately, it is a commercial break for Heros. I'll get back to you later........

Cool concept, and nicely done. You could clean it up a tad, moving the schtuff around the sink area away. That "fan" keeps taking my eye away from the character for some reason and maybe take out the nail/screw on the wall. I thought it was a piece of dust on my screen. :lol: But I think you did this one really well. :thumbup::D:D

hey thanks! yea, i took this once, and had moved the fan, took it again, and forgot. Ill prolly just clone out the nail... but all very good points. thinking on it later, i really wanted to convey that he had just gotten home, and is discovering whats happening, so never having time to ruin his room. Im actually going to try this again soon though with a more "sterile" look to it if you know what i mean.

Thanks again chiller. i was looking through your stuff earlier today, pretty friggin awesome for sure.

Dangit Chiller, you hit on a few points I saw.... :lmao:

Okay, Chiller is absolutely correct with clearing out the countertop.... especially the "Das Fan" thing. The towel rod is not necessarily doing you any favors nor is the picture hanging on the wall. Personally, I would have the towel rod empty and gave a blood soaked towel on the countertop.

I like the empty receptacle, but feel another "burnt out" bulb would play a character. (unscrew the sumbitch)

I would think a bit of motion on the unraveling may help, but more importantly..... a fédora on the character. You've Photochop this, yes?

A bit wider?

I also think that a B&W conversion may help to get the feel of the scene. I'm old enough to remember the original movie and this nostalgia is always in vogue. Nice jacket, btw.

I really like the fedora idea. Ill give that a go next time and post up the results. prolly sometime tomorrow. good ideas folks.

You are so welcome. K, makes a great point with the fedora. Cool choice and I think it would add some umph to this one. Just keep shooting man...one idea always leads to another, and another. I think you could have two different versions and make it work...the bloodied version, and the clean one.

I have not posted anything here in a looong time, but have many new images. Im working on some ideas for next halloween, and some "character" projects for a short horror movie we are planning. I might throw one up for you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back