Ioanna revisited

manny212

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Revisited this test and found some new ones I've liked and sent to her agency ( Wilhelmina here in Miami ) . We shall see .

Ioanna by mannyher1, on Flickr

yes , yes very bright and blown out , but I'm digging the look so its going . LOL

Ioanna by 8.

mannyher1, on Flickr

Sorry for so many !

My favorites are #3, #5, and #8! I like #9, but wish the dog was if focus as well.
This seems like a strong set to me! :)

My favorites are #3, #5, and #8! I like #9, but wish the dog was if focus as well.
Thank Fitbmx! Yea her dog, he was tooling around while w shot. Was not my intention to have him in pic, but was cute so I left. Thanks again.

Thank Fitbmx! Yea her dog, he was tooling around while w shot. Was not my intention to have him in pic, but was cute so I left. Thanks again.

Dogs are hard to keep out of your way when your trying to do anything! LOL :)

Dogs are hard to keep out of your way when your trying to do anything! LOL :)

Absolutely !!! but cute man !!

1 and 4 have a blue skin tone

1 and 4 have a blue skin tone
Thanks Deggimatt, I can't seem to notice these things or maybe I just edit and like. You can edit if you want ok with me :) funny thing agency liked those, I keep getting crossed critiques, trust me I'm glad as I learn this way, but some here say the color of skin wrong on this then agency comes back with that they happen to love those particular ones. Hmmm. I'm guessing I'll keep doing what I've been doing until the money man (agencies) say otherwise. Thanks again! Must learn to see these things.

Most reactions

Back