iphone 4 software?

JMPAZ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I'm new to site and looking for recommendations on the one best photo editing software for my iphone4 pictures. I use my photos for work and need the ability to adjust light/color/contrast, crop, added pointing arrows, add caption and layer photos. Currently I'm using several different programs to accomplish this but would like to narrow that down to one program. Any suggestions?
38181_415147115973_165326575973_5114561_7721268_n.jpg
Programs I'm using:
iretouch - nice basic photos tools but no captions/arrows
gosnapfree - nice captions but can't layer pictures
ps mobile - filters but no captions/arrows or layer
captionsaf nice for layering photos but less editing features.

thanks much
Jill

Is this a joke? Short of getting a real camera and a real computer, and doing your editing there, I think your options are going to be very limited.

I guess you could skip the 'real camera' part though and just load your iPhone pictures onto a computer. Once they're on the computer, there are many programs that will do exactly what you want (some for free even).

You didn't specify, but the two programs that would work best (and don't cost an arm and a leg) are:

Mac: Pixelmator

PC: Photoshop Elements

I don't think either of those run on a phone.

Last edited:
Is this a joke? Short of getting a real camera and a real computer, and doing your editing there, I think your options are going to be very limited.

I guess you could skip the 'real camera' part though and just load your iPhone pictures onto a computer. Once they're on the computer, there are many programs that will do exactly what you want (some for free even).

You didn't specify, but the two programs that would work best (and don't cost an arm and a leg) are:

Mac: Pixelmator

PC: Photoshop Elements

I don't think either of those run on a phone.

Wow I totally missed the need for running on a phone! :lmao:

try amopic, they put most pc's photo editing functions in an iPhone, and i think they have done a pretty good job

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDn98gC8qxI[/ame]

Screenshot1.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back