Iphone 5 28 mega-pixel camera . SAY WHAT

RyanTheRhino

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know its still just a point and shoot, but the Iphone 5 is even slimmer then before. Tech is evolving fast.

schiller1x-inset-community.jpg

The screen is now 4" up from 3.5". The added length is also now holding a much larger & efficient battery.

iphone5_Kitguru-900-100.jpg

too many megapixels in that tiny sensor for what?
OH, YEAH! The general public thinks MP=GOOD!

Just a larger image same quality. right?

I don't see anything on 28 MP.. according to what I read it will retain the 8 MP camera.. where are you seeing 28?

live coverage from cnbc, but we all know how news channels work so.

yea I guess your right. just looked must have been a typo in the promoter.

sorry for wasting a thread

One day the iPhone will catch up. Lol

RAZR sharp

28 megapickles???? dafuq? no kidding???? ummm....yeah...

If someone ever gifted me an iphone, i would use it as a skipping stone across water.

Its 8MP but they did some marketing crap with the Panoramic feature.

"In terms of functionality, there's a new panorama mode, that allows picture stitching for multiple images into one larger shot (a whopping 28 megapixels in total)"

LOL, that is so lame, I guess I can achieve 500+ mega pixels with my camera if I wanted too.

So basically nothing new... just the illusion that tech has really changed that much in a year.

If someone ever gifted me an iphone, i would use it as a skipping stone across water.
Nooooooo

Give it to me so that I can sell it and use the money to buy an Android phone.

It's the same camera that the iPhone 4 uses. Everything about the iPhone 5 is underwhelming and a disappointment. I'll stick with my Galaxy S3.

It's not 28.

Apple displayed a 28MP photo of the Golden Gate Bridge showcasing the panorama stitching that the iPhone 5 can do.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back