Iphone 5

there are five thing why I like Iphone5.
first thing is Speedier and the second thing is larger screen, fourthly LTE/4G, additional microphone and last one is better camera the new Iphone is much thinner, but the camera is just as good, still offerring 8 megapixels and 3269/2448. so I must say I am biggest fan of Iphone5's cameras.

This wasn't my phone, lol! I have the iPhone 4S. The 5 has a much better camera IMO

Kind of hard to get in focus when going 55 mph in a car. I think it's pretty dang good for that reason!

well get out and put it on a tripod

lol! Iphone and Tripod... I find that funny!

cheers.gif

wow. that's really awesome, looks really great, this is a real beauty of nature which one you capture in your phone, mind blowing camera result. You took while in a moving car, but still gorgeous looks outstanding! thanks for sharing

Thanks so much!!

Wow, that looks nice. An I-phone 5 could do that ? I thought it was completely crap, but it seems this feature is good...... Though my cousin have I-phone 5 and is a I-phone crazy lover. He, used to describe his 5 as crap when he used to come home..... But this shows a different side of this device......

Wow, that looks nice. An I-phone 5 could do that ? I thought it was completely crap, but it seems this feature is good...... Though my cousin have I-phone 5 and is a I-phone crazy lover. He, used to describe his 5 as crap when he used to come home..... But this shows a different side of this device......

iPhones have crazy image quality. I should post more of them when not in a vehicle.
Especially the iPhone 5, makes colors pop!

I really love pictures taken from iPhone 5 it's better than any of my previous smart phones

Most reactions

Back