Iphone 5S pics. Some of my addictions/passions

Canuckphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A picture of my torture chair where I've spent many hours getting tattooed.

And pictures of my camping/fishing trip :).

5671802d24abdb20a9aa50769f31e67f.jpg
b2c6f6dbfca94213bd26ececb4486e73.jpg
1f759ead83e3f66bb62e7d7ca6d49035.jpg
34ce8b7ddffa89920f39e4b7b1be3b49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on!!! You can't bring up tattoos and not show any!!! I'm a fellow addict :D

The last one is perfection. Great job ;)

Thanks guys! Yeah I'm obsessed with fishing :). That was a trip up north I did and it's a HUGE lake. Pretty much all to ourselves. Camping for 3 days. Bare minimum for comfort and using tents. A lot of work but when you sit by the fire at night and the look up to see the stars it makes it all worth it. The feeling of feeling so insignificant and amazed looking at the stars is something that will never get old.

I live within 40 miles of Toronto so we still have a lot of light pollution. I forgot just how beautiful the night sky can be and the moment i realize how lucky I am to be in the presence of such beauty is not something I can quite put into words. Some people may take it for granted. Some may not care but to me it's heaven.

And the feeling of waking up no technology. No alarm clocks and the simple basic element of nature is what keeps me going to such places.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that can appreciate that picture and if you like the picture you know Exactly why I was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tattoos and fishing. Thats im talking about. The last shot is awesome.

3rd & 4th, id be real happy with those, great looking spot

I like the last one

Most reactions

Back