iPhone as only light source, C&C please.

jerbol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Used my d200, 50mm 1.8 in a dark room with only an iphone for light. I used a free flashlight app. Thought they looked kinda cool. C&C please.
Thanks,
Jerry

3580039992_03a3e77303.jpg

3579233995_2cca008553.jpg

3579230529_d944b55ff3.jpg

I like them, especially #1 and #3 the first one has a great light catch in your pups eye. The 3rd one makes your pup look a little dark and angry but I still like it. Good Job!

If you want to be a true strobist, you should indicate the brightness level of your iphone. J/K

I like the last one the best. The second might be better off with the stuff in the lower right corner cropped out. Very creative way to use your iphone though, nice job!

I like the last one the most, i wish it was just a BIT brighter, just to show something of the dogs eye....but they are all still pretty cool .

HAH! Top points for using an iPhone instead of strobes. I love them just for the creative use of available lighting (anything that isn't a part of your gear, by my sordid definition). Nevermind that they look great.

Thanks for the feedback. The last one is my favorite as well. Was interesting trying to get a good shot with such low light.

I like the first one best. Great use of an alternate light source.

Most reactions

Back