iphoto question!

aschen_engel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.des-dimension.com
I didn't know where to post this so i tossed it here. I had a quick question for those who use iphoto for slideshows and transfering them to dvd in imovie. Well, I created a gorgeous slideshow, plays wonderfully on my computer at work that I made it on, but once I burn it on a cd and watch on another computer it seems to play the photos much quicker then the music unlike I had it before. I tried even burning it on dvd and the same thing happened. Any advice on how to fix this or why it's doing that?

If you go to the Apple website and search they may have something that will help answer your questions.

When I make slideshows I do them in idvd and don't have problems. I'm not sure by the way I'm reading your question if you are making them in iphoto and then burning a disc. Try idvd and just transfer the photos and music into the program and see what happens.

fredcwdoc said:
If you go to the Apple website and search they may have something that will help answer your questions.

When I make slideshows I do them in idvd and don't have problems. I'm not sure by the way I'm reading your question if you are making them in iphoto and then burning a disc. Try idvd and just transfer the photos and music into the program and see what happens.

I just got the photos and music timed right ..had to do ALOT of adjusting..

iPhoto makes gorgeous slideshows. As long as you play them in iPhoto.
It's called 'lock-in'.
As iPhoto also inexplicably 'ate' my photos on 2 different Macs, I avoid it like the plague now.
(Thank God I had good backups!).

Most reactions

Back