iPOD Ideas

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mycameraeye.com
OK Folks, I have been a musician for over 18 years and have a 72 Gb mp3 music collection and believe it or not but I just got my first portable mp3 player yesterday. I got the new 30 Gb Video IPOD yesterday, I am not really interested much in the video features though I am looking for some ideas and suggestion in general. I know there is a cult of folks out there whom live 24 hours with out having their ipod leave their sides so I know there much be some cool hidden features to unlock.

What say you?

i yiiieeelllld.... sorry just been watchin LOTR

charge ipod whenever you sleep...
bluetooth headset.... u can leave it on ur desk and wonder around...
designate a permanent pocket for it

:D

hmm.. um... yeah charge when you sleep.. play with the itrip, theres some funny illegal **** you can do with that :p

PreludeX said:
hmm.. um... yeah charge when you sleep.. play with the itrip, theres some funny illegal **** you can do with that :p

...like what?

What is iTrip?

PM me if you can't write it out here.

...please?

haha thats funny...an iTrip is this thing u plug into ur ipod so it broadcasts to an FM frequency so you can listen to it in your car, or over your stereo speakers.

Last night, I was walking up the hill to my building, and one of my friends came up beside me with a package, I asked what it was and she said it was an iTrip, i asked what an iTrip was, and she was suprised i didnt know. EVERYONE knows what an iTrip is...

I dont know what illegal things u can do with it...

I have a Nano 2GB - I am hoping to get an iTrip sometime soon :)

Sorry - I don't know any cool things you can do.

I did find a site though - they smashed up the nano - took forever to break it.

I can use a bluetooh headset with the 30 Gb ipod without adding some sorta bluetooth Xmitter? I did not know it had bluetooth built in.

Scott

duncanp said:
i yiiieeelllld.... sorry just been watchin LOTR

charge ipod whenever you sleep...
bluetooth headset.... u can leave it on ur desk and wonder around...
designate a permanent pocket for it

:D

what's an iPOD?

i still have my portable 8 track boom box strapped to the handlebars of my bike :)

kelox said:
It doesn't, that's why I was asking what model his uncle has.

Yeah, that is what I thought though it should have built in bluetooth. Everything else electronic you pay 300+ for does.

I am loking for a new set of headphones. I do not care of earbud style, I am thinking of getting some street style, the ones that go behind your head/neck. Any good suggestions there? Brand? Sony's look goood and I heard they are good but not sure yet.

Something light weight yet have good sound. A closed design so I do not distub everyone else on the metro. Not to mention, I dounbt they want to hear my freaky taste in music.

Scott

the bluetooth thing plugs into the headphone jack and is al little white box thing, then it send signal to headphones.... his has play/pause Fwd Bck..... built into the headphones

Most reactions

Back