iPOD Ideas

omeletteman said:
haha thats funny...an iTrip is this thing u plug into ur ipod so it broadcasts to an FM frequency so you can listen to it in your car, or over your stereo speakers.

Last night, I was walking up the hill to my building, and one of my friends came up beside me with a package, I asked what it was and she said it was an iTrip, i asked what an iTrip was, and she was suprised i didnt know. EVERYONE knows what an iTrip is...

I dont know what illegal things u can do with it...

Broadcasting without a license is illegal in itself.

Daniel said:
Broadcasting without a license is illegal in itself.

No it's not.

Broadcasting a signal over a certain radius from the source is illegal.

Even though you dont want earbud type headphones, just check out the esoteric or shure buds. They sound amazing. If you want a closed style headset, I dont thik you will find thewm in the around-the-neck style. I have a set of Sony V-600 and they sound very good. Aside from that, they are very comfortable. I've worn them for over 7 hours straight without any complaints. However, I think it all depends on the amount you want to spend.

i bought an iTrip for my wife for christmas for like $50. waste of money, IMO, it sucks here in the big city, you need complete static on an FM station or it sounds terrible. There is too much activity on the FM band in a large city. it worked okay on the highway, but still didn't sound great. I've read reviews from people that either love 'em or hate 'em... put me in the "hate" category.

Can you use the itrip on the ipod video? Make sure you check the compatibility coz typical apple likes to stuff it up for all of us and change everything which each generation. grr.

I bought a road trip which has a dock conector thing to my cigarette lighter in the car so the ipod is sort of standing up near my radio. It charges as well - only problem is it sometimes rattles around co my lighter socket isn't very tight... and when it rattles around it disconnects from the radio station and then you get this loud blaring static. Very annoying on a bumpy road.

Well,

I looked at several different models of a iTrip diviceand decided I could not make a decision so walked out with nothing.

I want a ITrip that not only charges in a car but also can plug into AC when at my office. Currently they only make car charger ones. I want to be able to podcast onto my radio and other radios at work thgouh probably just as well I did not get anything being I work at a highly secured gov agency, it would probably get me in trouble.

I did get a nice set of Sennheiser headphones which I read about on www.headphone.com LOL go figure....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back