IR in the snow.

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of the results from my first IR outing in the snow.
245743944-L.jpg

Thats amazing!
what were your settings?

Very creative... and strangely wonderful... Love to see more... Well done.

WOW That photo is amazing.. How did you get the effect on this photo?! Completely awesome!

Wow. This makes me wish I had an extra body laying around to convert it to an IR...Just curious but what kind of body did you shoot this with? And if it was digital did you send it out to have the IR filter removed from the sensor? Overall gorgeous shot.

good job :thumbup:

wow!! looks like a painting! :thumbup:

thanks it does have a painterly look.

Thats amazing!
what were your settings?

thanks glad you like it...ISO 100, f11 @ 1/60 sec and CPL attached to converted camera.

Very creative... and strangely wonderful... Love to see more... Well done.

thanks a lot and there are more coming when I've processed them :)

I like the stormy look to the sky....

Lovely, simply lovely. Good job!

thanks a lot.

WOW That photo is amazing.. How did you get the effect on this photo?! Completely awesome!

thanks very much and the effect is from a converted SLR and then the result channel swapped in photoshop....a few other tweaks but not too much.

Wow. This makes me wish I had an extra body laying around to convert it to an IR...Just curious but what kind of body did you shoot this with? And if it was digital did you send it out to have the IR filter removed from the sensor? Overall gorgeous shot.

thanks....I use a converted Canon 300D and L lenses 17-40f4 in this case. I had the conversion that enables false colour so I can convert to B&W as I choose.

I missed this one. Cool shot Roger, I find this photograph very appealing. ron

that is awesome...almost an HDR look without the faux feeling

Most reactions

Back