Ireland Park

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a park here in Toronto that was recently created as a memorial to the Irish immigrants who came to Toronto in the 1800s to get away from poverty. There is another series in Ireland called The Departure. This set is called The Arrival.

173569601-L.jpg

173569525-L.jpg

173569856-L.jpg

I liked it here so much I went back to shoot at night.

176359679-L-1.jpg

175937531-L.jpg

175937669-L.jpg

Those look like they would fit right into your yard for Halloween.

like them all

It's great to see you again! I really like the whole series. I really can't pick a favorite.

Having seen this park, I admire how you've composed the shots to include the skyline in some of them. You've really captured how 'moving' these statues are to see in person. That first nighttime shot especially is a stunner.

Thanks so much everyone. I appreciate your comments.

Over the last few weeks i have been back and forth with the Ireland Park foundation. There is talk of them using some of the images(I have about 25 more) on their web site. Keepin my fingers crossed. :D
Hey Jeanney...I wanna shoot this place at sunrise. :thumbup: How cool would that look.

It would probably look pretty cool! Sunrises are around 6:20 a.m. presently (early, but doable).

HOW COOL IS THAT, that they might use some of your pics on their site???!!!! Bloody smart of them, too, as the pics are very moving and are a fitting tribute to the place.

It would probably look pretty cool! Sunrises are around 6:20 a.m. presently (early, but doable).

HOW COOL IS THAT, that they might use some of your pics on their site???!!!! Bloody smart of them, too, as the pics are very moving and are a fitting tribute to the place.

Cool..if I left my house around 5:20ish. that might work. Or even wait another month, and it will be even later.
Waiting for the Chairman of the foundation to give the pics a yes or no. :er: Hope it is a yes.

Wow, I think all these are very nice pictures. Keep up the good work man!

Most reactions

Back