Ireland132.jpg

Ireland091.jpg

Ireland096.jpg

ireland315hi8.jpg

ireland158el3.jpg

ireland192zh4.jpg

ireland152ba2.jpg

ireland057kp0.jpg

(Numbers are to the bottom of each pic, btw!)

1600 Miles driven and about 20 really good photos out of about 400. I struggled with dust in my camera all week as well :( I suppose it's all a learning curve!

Opinions welcome :)

good work...... these are good..... there are however a few centered horizons which im not keen on..... take the number 2 for example..... if you take about 2 inches off the top, just above the clouds (try scrolling the window down to see this)... the balance is much improved and it makes it a good 'wide' landscape shot (which you can get printed in this format too ;) )..... its just better on the eye i think.

Similar cropping could be appied to other shots here..... but you do have a good eye for landscapes... :thumbup:

Hmm yeah good point with the cropping there :)

I've yet to play about with them all much really

ireland102widehq0.jpg

It does look much better as a wide - angle!

Great photos! I really like your re-crop of #2.

You just visited the area, Chris? When? Where have you been?

Ah, Ireland... now that I am seeing these, I am wanting to go back again!
My latest Ireland-pics are still on film, so scanning the prints is all I can do, the results lacking in clarity ... but I might post some (again ... I guess I have posted some before... )

LaFoto said:
Ah, Ireland... now that I am seeing these, I am wanting to go back again!
We got such amazing weather... 27 degrees or hotter for most of the week. Really made most of the shots!

What a beautiful series! It really shows how different the scenery is in the area. The composition of #9 really grabs me for some reason.

yeah, i like #9 as well and 2, 7, 11, 12... great series!

Thanks for the kind words :)

I really love how #9 turned out myself.

My very best photo (IMO) from the trip however was saved for this months Landscapes photo competition, so look out for it there :)

whoa! I never knew that Ireland is sooo beautiful! the last one is my favorite!

LaFoto said:
You just visited the area, Chris? When? Where have you been?

I went to the Dingle Peninsula in the Southwest of Ireland over our Fourth of July holiday. It was a nice trip as my wife realized her childhood dream of going to the Emerald Isle. I will have to go back sometime soon. Kyle I have returned several times to your thread and found the pictures more enchanting each time :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back