Iris

drdan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
thegoodsleepstore.com
I shot this at lunch today, the combo of colors caught my eye while I was walking the dog. There was some chicken wire, a tomato cage and a hose I had to clone out but I like it. Any suggestions to improve it.

DSC01213re650.jpg

Beautiful flower - I love the colors here - as far as improvements go, I think you may be able to crop some from the left, (could be me) Very nice work.

Cloning things out that originally are in a photo??? Oh :shock:. That can be done????

You tried all angles, I'm sure. What did the one less from the top (with bended knees) look like? Was it not as good?

nice photo, i'm also wondering about cloning out those extra things you mention. Is it possible for you to post a picture of the original shot, so i can see how much can be done with PS?

Here is the original, untouched except for resizing. I found I could get the colors I wanted witht he "junk" in the picture or I just got a mediocre picture of a flower with no junk. So I took agood many of both and decided to go with this and see if I could successfully clone out the bits I didn't want.

Cloning is just basically copy and paste like you would do in a document. You take a sample of the background you want (copy) and then put it over the area you want to replace (paste). I cloned out some bird poop from the fence too.

DSC01213.JPG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back