Irish

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Connemara peated malt .. yummy :) Just tried it for the first time.

normally i drink Scottish, but Irish is OK as I found out now. Might try what Hertz suggested.

I rarely drink hard liquor (I don't know why), but when I do I enjoy some Glenlivet. Its easy to find, too. Cause pretty much if anyone has a single-malt, its gonna be the Livet.

I've never had brandi or cognac, though. Someone told me I'd probably really like it. But with how little I drink, I just can't see me buying a bottle of Remy Martin. It'd take 10 years for me to finish it! :)

I rarely drink hard liquor (I don't know why), but when I do I enjoy some Glenlivet. Its easy to find, too. Cause pretty much if anyone has a single-malt, its gonna be the Livet.

I've never had brandi or cognac, though. Someone told me I'd probably really like it. But with how little I drink, I just can't see me buying a bottle of Remy Martin. It'd take 10 years for me to finish it! :)

Glenlivet is probably the best deal in Scotch, the 12 year is good, but not great, and dirt cheap when it comes to scotch. I usually have a bottle of that around as well!

As for brandy or cognac, I've only had cognac, but I've tried all 3 major ones (Hennessey, Remy Martin, and Courvoisier VSOPs), and Hennessey is by far my favorite, it's just great.

If I might recommend a really great iris whisky - Tullamore Dew Smooth as a maidens thigh...........

Glenlivet is probably the best deal in Scotch, the 12 year is good, but not great, and dirt cheap when it comes to scotch. I usually have a bottle of that around as well!

we are talking about enjoying taste here. money should not play a major role then. I prefer to drink half the amount and get something special for double the price.

we are talking about enjoying taste here. money should not play a major role then. I prefer to drink half the amount and get something special for double the price.

I wish they sold really good scotches in half-pints and pints...

Most reactions

Back